Welcome to The Cool Girls



Friday, October 7, 2011

Saying Thank You on Facebook

Dear Cool Girls,

I recently had a bridal shower and over a 100 of my closest BFFs attended! Needless to say, with life being so hectic and busy day to day, that is a lot of my valuable time wasted in writing thank you notes, not to mention the cost.
Would it be okay to take a picture of a really cute thank you card and send it to my friends all at once on facebook?

Thanks,
Melina Bride-to-be.


Dear Melina Bride-to-be,

First, I wish to congratulate you on the amazing fact that you have 100 friends. Friends who took the time to fight traffic to drive where you're registered, choose the perfect gift for you from your 55 page wishlist, stand in line and pay retail for it, drive home and wrap it, reschedule their lives to attend your shower and sit through three hours of sickening sweet cake, warm punch and those bridal games that everyone pretends to enjoy, when in fact all they had to do is take a picture of the gift, send it to you on facebook, and wish you the best!!

I hope you at least served alcohol.

Thank you for calling,
Emily Post





No comments:

Post a Comment